Design Build Services That You Will Love
What’s not to love about a contractor that can custom design build AND maintain facility interior systems? Many providers can at least design and build but there aren’t many that will maintain your system too. Here are 6 benefits to working with a turnkey provider on your next electrical or mechanical project.
- Single Point of Responsibility – Streamlining communications prevents misunderstanding and delays.
- Improved Project Quality – Strong accountability and management breeds high quality work.
- Earlier knowledge of Guaranteed costs – Predetermined costs and scope of work allows for less surprises or disputes along the way.
- Cost Savings – Added value in the integration of design and construction processes.
- Time Savings – Changes or disputes occur less frequently and longer lead-times can be identified and planned for early on.
- Improved Risk Management- Contractor is responsible for scope gaps or inconsistencies.
Rather than outsource the different phases of a major project with various contractors, consider streamlining the project with one that has the experience to provide you with a turnkey solution. From the architectural design with custom solutions to the build, installation and maintenance, you’ll benefit with efficiency, time savings and minimal exposure to risk.
Contact Tech Services of NJ for more information on the outsourcing solution.