Data Center Safety Check List
Are you doing all of these things?
No matter your company’s size, protecting your IT investment should be a top priority given all the environmental factors that could potentially harm it. Power outages, too much current, over-heating, humidty, smoke, and unauthorized persons gaining access. These are just a few factors that can go undetected without a proper maintenance and security program and can lead to costly damage to your operation.
Check data center safety check list to to make sure your data center is ready:
- Prevent electrical failures with batteries, UPS, and generators
- Ensure cooling system with air conditioning and proper ventilation
- Install proper power switching equipment such as circuit breakers, ATS or PDU
- Run periodic infrared scanning
- Access Control System with IP Cameras
- Door sensors
- Temperature and water sensors placed throughout the center
- User friendly security management system & Alarm monitoring
- Fire alarm system, smoke detection and monitoring
As an Emerson Network Power Partner, Tech Services is a certified expert in power and cooling solutions for data centers and other critical infrastructures. Call today and learn more. 877.756.9800